Do you think blogs are the better way to express yourself??

Thursday 28 January 2010

Undecided yet...

I am still thinking about my topic to publish here.
Should I write about the Haiti earthquake where rescue teams are still finding survivors even days after the incident?????? Or should I write about injuries for most of the cricketers in Indian team before the test series win in Bangladesh??? Or this be about the elections in Srilanka where RajaPaksa is the winner as president?? Or is it about the weather in UK (hmmm... Almost a decade ago one of my culture trainer told us not to discuss Politics and weather here...)???
I couldn't sleep last night properly. It's not about the blog which I have not yet decided, but it could be insomnia which is causing disturbed sleep for some time.
Give me some more time (I don't know how much time) before I can think and come back with a good one.

Thanks for your patience.
Cheers
Paramesh

No comments:

Post a Comment