Do you think blogs are the better way to express yourself??

Thursday 28 January 2010

Beginner's Blog

I was just struggling to post my first blog. I was asking myself whether to post some topic on general things... but what topic?? So rather starting with some non-sense topic, I started with technology I have been working for. I thought that would benefit some. There are so many topics on earth, but selection of a single topic is too difficult for me and I think every one experiences issues when it comes to writing the first blog. writing more technical???shhhhhhh!!
writing about movies??? no baba *** Discussing sports not good either. Every one here discuss ongoing football matches and again not a good option for me.

Let me think it over again before posting a new blog...





2 comments:

  1. U choose the topics which makes u more sense Officer.......All best for Novice Blogger ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loki, will you help me with this :)

    ReplyDelete